The complete cultivation process
Suitable for beginners and experienced growers
Essential basic information for beginners plus advanced methods and equipment that will benefit experienced growers.
- Make your own spore syringes from a spore print
- Prepare grain and carry out inoculations
- Mix bulk substrate and spawn to bulk
- Optimize your monotub fruiting chamber
- Collect genetic material in the form of spore prints and cloned tissue for future use
- Improve yields through cloning and strain isolation. Build a library of high performing strains.
- Build essential equipment including comprehensive flowhood construction plans